[New Appleloosa]

"Perfect!" Lucky chimes. He hops up, and begins to trot towards the door. "I'll be back in a moment. You two go ahead and get us some food for the road. I'll get us some medical supplies - and hopefully a job."

And off he goes...

-10 minutes later-

Lucky trots back in, a mischievous glint in his eyes, a smirk on his bandaged face, and a first-aid kit hanging from around his neck. "Good news, everyone! We're hired!"

He trots over and sits down with Bright Eyes and Gwendolyn, and unslings the bag of medical supplies from his neck. Setting it on the table, he grins. "We leave for Tennpony Tower in about 20 minutes. Their last bodyguard ran afoul a nest of fire ants just before they got here. Talk about a lucky break. Well, for us at least," he shrugs his wings. "I managed to sing us on as their new bodyguards for the return trip, in exchange for modest payment and some medical supplies. Supplies now, payment when we get there, based on how good a job we do."

Lucky leans against the table and sighs contently. "You gals got anything left to take care of? I think I'm done with this place. Just gonna go say bye to Miss Martini, and get a snack..." he says, before hopping up and swaggering over to the bar to bug Martini for a bit. After saying his goodbyes, he trots back over and sits down to eat his breakfast.

An iguana on a stick. Which he ravenously begins to devour.

Hopefully Bright Eyes ain't one of them ponies who thinks ponies shouldn't eat meat.