Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
Pathfinder's Hut - Reelshka

Pathfinder laughs a bit. "They wouldn't want her to spend a week or so with a tribe of primitive wolf-people who'd rather die than let harm come to her?" He jokes, knowing that he's likely reinforcing the point Brinika's parents would make. "Even so, it might be worth it to ask, just in case. It is useless for someone to live just in this place and one other without actually going out to see the world."
Reelshka chuckles. "It's worth a try. They've already accepted many supposedly unthinkable things. And Brinika would absolutely love it."

Pathfinder's Hut - Levi

The hut is quite deep into the woods, in a small clearing that has just the one entrance with all the others sealed off by thorned brush at the moment. The Hut itself is quite large, easily capable of providing shelter to a family. If Levi can sense it, he'll be able to tell that a nearly uncountable number of nature spirits inhabit the place, hiding in the soil, trees, and the very stones themselves.

Pathfinder himself is tall, over six feet and covered in thick tan fur. His chest has red chevrons dyed into the fur and one of his paws is covered by a thick bandage. When they approach, his ear twitches. "How can I be of service?" He asks with a sniff of the air.
Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
Pathfinder's Hut - Levi

Levi, whose cape blows dramatically in the wind, follows Reelshka to the hut deep in the woods. Before he completel leaves, he waves 'bye' to his fellow-man who led him to Reelshka.

Levi, unfortunately, is unable to sense any of the uncountable number of nature spirits. After all, he's a swordguy, not a magicguy nor a natureguy.

"Nice place," he comments as they are close to the hut.

Levi has a sword on his back. He has fairly muscled biceps, and he has a large chain wrapped loosely across his chest so he doesn't have to carry it in his hands. Levi is around 6 feet tall, so he's not quite as tall as Pathfinder.

The soldier decides that he should answer, since, after all, it's his problem. He takes in a deep breath, before looking up at Pathfinder's eyes. Unfortunately, Pathfinder reminds Levi of one of those Australian Titans that frequently attacked him and his squad. Not quite as tall as one (they're over 30 feet tall), but still, the resemblance is uncanny.

He only hesitates a second before continuing. After all, not all the Titans were ruthless killers, and they were all pretty good at magic, as well. He takes another breath, and responds. "I was told that you're good with possessions. You see, every time I wake up, or when my mind is weak enough, I get possessed by a Shadow Beast." He looks at Pathfinder directly in the eyes as he speaks.
Reelshka steps back, allowing Levi and Pathfinder to talk this out.