In the station, a thin mottled grey unicorn walks sullenly, shivering against the cold. She carries a small saddlebag which she hugs close to try and get some measure of warmth from it.

"Of all the stuff I put up with this has got to take the cake." she mutters to herself as she walks toward the ticket booth. "'Hey Soot? Mind running a few errands for me?' he says 'Sure' I say 'I could use a few bits to buy a gift or two for Heart's Warming day' 'Great' he says 'Could you run down to Canterlot to pick something up for my marefriend?'"

She snarls to herself as she realizes that the only thing that tops that is the fact that she agreed to it. "Okay, okay" she mutters to herself "Don't think about that, you did the job for him, and the foals will be escatic when they see what you brought them."

She looks at her saddlebag with a smile, thinking about Scamp's face when he saw the hoof spun helicopter, how the twins would adore the ornaments to make their little home look the part for Heart's warming day. And the little smile Whisper would make when she wrapped him up in the scarf. She had considered using the scarf now with the cold around her, but no, she decided, these gifts were special and nothing, not even the cold was going to spoil her mood going home.

This hope was quickly stomped on when she glanced up at the train times.

"WHAT THE FLICK!!" she loudly exclaims to everypony in a mile radius.