1. - Top - End - #284
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FO:E] The Northern Wasteland of Equestria 1

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    [Spring near Girdershade]

"Aaaah, that's exactly what I needed..."

...How does an ungulate perform a backfloat? Well, it doesn't matter. The ghoul is somehow floating.

"So, mostly out of curiosity, what do you remember? I'd love to hear your story."
    The alicorn just perks up
    "M-My story?...."
    Then after a bit she just sighs and returns to having her eyes closed while catloafing

"I....Don't exactly remember much, I just remember a....Bright flash of light or something like that, then... I think I didn't exactly feel like being myself in the Unity.... But I remember doing... Things I can't feel proud of, instead they could leave a mark of guilt, yet the others seemed completely ok with it... But I wasn't as much as them.

I think that made them doubt, but before something happened, we were somewhere around... Canterlot was it?... I was myself again... And I could remember some things, from before the flash, I think; the others started looking for me... But I remembered enough to want to walk away and escape. Started wandering around for....I kind of lost track, but I think it was 2 days."
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-10-09 at 10:15 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show