Magic annoys those poor little axe wingers.

It's nice to have seen that though. I had to work out rules for enchanting walls on my own and they were much more expensive. I ended up using the continuous spell effect (SL * CL * 2000) at half off because you can't take the wall with you. Most of this is for 5th to 10th level casters to fortify dungeon walls with Dispel Magic or Dimensional Anchor. Anyone using Dispel Magic is assumed to have a once a day reroll ability, almost any one will do and there are several ways to get it, which gives me an average dispel check of 15+CL for any one random chunk of wall. So my Dispel walls cost ten times as much as the DMG magic walls but are unaffected by spells of less than CL+4 where the DMG walls only get to make a save if one is offered.

One minor annoyance is that, per the DMG, chalk is as hard as granite and balsa wood is as strong as ebony. Never mind that the soft ones can be worked with a butter knife while the hard ones need hammer and chisel. It sort of mattered because I got to Lightning Bolt the bottom of my player's boat last week, twice, and the local boat building wood is balsa. I just trimmed off two points of hardness and three hp per inch. It was a good thing they were only CL 5 Lightning Bolts otherwise the guys would have been left with an oversized life preserver and a really long swim.