1. - Top - End - #299
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FO:E] The Northern Wasteland of Equestria 1

[Manehatten - Stable 29]

Swiss looks sickened.

Corn is... not moving.

Rye looks really really angry. She knew something was coming. Something... awful. But that knowledge didn't prepare her for that. Nothing could have prepared her for that.

"Oooh! I LOVE hide and seek! I know all the best hiding spots in the Stable," the abomination giggles. Yes. Giggles. It is a horrible staticy sound that grates at the ears. "Oh Friend Computeeeeer~!" the thing that's wearing a filly lutes. "We're going to play Hide and Seek with our new friends! And you're IT!"

With another staticy giggle the robot goes bounding down the hall, its hooves flopping lifelessly against its spidery legs. It is joined by a chorus of disembodied foalish laughter from round about the Stable.

And then?

There comes a resounding bass THOOOOOOOOOM from the speakers.

"Activating Hide and Seek Sentinels. Seeking Tee-minus sixty seconds and counting. Find your hiding places my little ponies," the voice sounds like a mare's... Though it is clearly synthesized and something about it is more than a little unsettling. The sort of voice that betrays scarcely contained insanity.
    Last edited by Rebonack; 2012-10-10 at 04:31 PM.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.