Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
[Subterranean Ponyism]

"Not again," muttered Night Jewel as she leapt for cover. "What is it with you lot and killing each other?"

Blades didn't need much encouragement to attack things. As soon as Horne spoke, she let fly with a wild spray of daggers.

"Hold on- What are you- STOP!" Obsidian Flare stamped a hoof, causing the chamber to shake slightly. "What is going on here?"
Horne stops in place, and a tendril about to grab Zaros also freezes. He looks at Flare like she just mentioned that she was made of onions. "...We are trying to kill eachother. Obviously."

Zaros, for his part, just stood still and took the knives, a majority of them sinking into chinks due to Blades' superior marksmanship. If the chinks were anywhere near vital areas, he would be dead in an instant. But anypony with sufficient eyesight could see that on at least a few of the strikes he moved so that they hit him a little more softly than normal, where he clearly could have dodged entirely. It's almost like he wants to be hit.

"Trying is the operative word. I am willing to allow the smith to batter away until no weapon of hers remains, but your magic will not affect me with even a half-second to spare. Release your hold; the mare has a quarrel with me, not-"

"Oh, shut up. If it answers your question, imprisoned one, I am presently about to commence with the slaughtering of an admitted slaver and mass murderer. It will hardly take ten seconds, give or take a few extra moments of screaminggggAAAAHHHHH!"

Zaros casually checks his hoof while Horne starts spazzing out and hits the floor. "Your methods are indeed effective."

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
Pony Underground, with Vampires and no Raves

Staccata ponders over the situation. Usually crazy dungeon builders favor the right side or center for the best outcome in her experience. Always a crap-shoot though.

"Whatever we do, splitting up would, like always, be terribly suicidal." The mare checks the ground for any signs of a pony going any particular direction.
"Glad to hear I wasn't the only one thinking that. Any of those assembled with good knowledge of vampire psychology - does this coven strike you as Blood Knights, or toy-with-your-mind types?" Time to put all those ranks in 'Knowledge (Genre Savvy)' to at least some use.