View Single Post

Thread: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

1. - Top - End - #907
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: PTA: Wuhtu (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Kantolin View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Not good - Kamoho couldn't take another of those. But as he reached for the totodile's pokeball, he heard Kamoho give an angry growl - snapping his teeth as confusion gave way to wanting to bite things once more.

And... and he had to fight with himself, for a moment. On the one hand, he really didn't want Kamoho to get hurt - and he could. On the other hand, both he and Kamoho wanted the latter to give it everything they had. And he didn't really have anything for bugs /or/ flyers.

"Kamoho! Bite that one - in the middle!"

And the totodile dashed forward, giving a bite - then retreating back to F-10. Mordecai, however, was increasingly more and more nervous even as the words left his mouth.

Spoiler
    Show

Kamoho will try one last scratch! Vs the one in I-6! C'mon luck!

Attack roll: [roll0]
    Damage roll: [roll1]

"Oh no!" Preston yells as Kamoho dashes toward the correct facsimile. His biting attack is powerful enough to knock the Yanma out, both the remaining copies dissipating into air in the process.

"Good job, Yamiyugi. Alright, your turn, Pegasus!" Preston sends out a black-and-white horselike pokemon with a thunderbolt shaped horn.

"You have the type advantage, Pegasus. Charge up an attack!" The pokemon squints in concentration as lambent electricity in the air around it seems to be pulled into its body. Sparks start to fly off due to the excess buildup of charge.

Spoiler
    Show
    Do-do-do-dooo-do-doooooo, CHARGE!
    (And am I apparently doing Yu-Gi-Oh! references here? Yes, I apparently am.)
    Last edited by HZ514; 2012-10-11 at 03:13 AM.