Necron:
Spoiler
Show

Theo backs away in horror. “You’re forgetting something, freak.”

He bolts, pushing through a crowd.

Apparently, you forgot he could just run away.

C_O:

Spoiler
Show
Are you an officer, or a coward?” The woman drops her hand from her face and gives John a fierce look, holding out an arm for the eagle that dropped him to land one while the other circles overhead, slowly spiraling outwards as it surveys the city below. On her arm, the eagle acts more like a pet than a predator, settling down, tilting its head to the side and following her line of sight to stare at John. With two quick steps, she comes face-to-face with him.

This is not a game, child. You were chosen because of the virtues that I saw, because of the difference you have the power to make. You were not chosen to run away. If you want it or not, you are now a soldier in the greater scheme of the world, and if you choose not to accept this fate, you are letting evil overtake your planet, your people, and your home. No more running, no more hiding, no more cowardice. Fight for your world,” she grins widely at this part, “or I will be the least of your worries.” She pokes her index and middle finger of her free hand to his forehead.

Images of crumbling cities littered with bodies, blood oozing from them, some decapitated or missing limbs, fill John’s mind. Smoke billows from piles of rubble, the sky is tinted grey and yellow, screams of horror and pain fill the air. The ground is washed in the lifeblood of the innocents.

When the image clears, the woman has stepped away and turned her back to John, running her free hand across the mechanical eagle’s back. “Go, now. Stay too long and the enemy shall find you.”

Bladesmith:

Spoiler
Show
The sparks sizzle to a stop, and the younger boy stares condescendingly out of the corner of his eye.

Melvin. My name is Melvin.”

He’s pretty skinny, dark brown hair falling in curls around his head, thick glasses. He’s wearing a uniform for a private school Hajime barely recognizes.

Crazydude:
Spoiler
Show

One of the thugs grunts in pain, but manages to ignore the minigun spewing bullets at his chest, but the other one falls down screaming.

The thug grunts and snarls. “WHERE ARE YOUUUU??!”