Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
Honestly, the whole thing is so utterly absurd that in hindsight, I'm kind of glad it happened.

By the by, what's the Shaco/Rammus matchup like? I thought it was in Shaco's favour, at a guess, but I trundled into their jungle to steal a second blue and kind of slaughtered him. I also had one level on him and ulted (though I can count the fights where I don't ult as Rammus on about half a hand), which may have been a factor. Regardless, I no longer know what to think.
From the Shaco perspective:

Rammus is one of the few characters that, with good prediction, can actually singlehandedly catch you after a decent-to-good Deceive, doubly so if he has Oracles. He's pretty easy to counterjungle, as long as you use your boxes for spotting and not accelerating the camp, as you can disrupt powerballs with them and give yourself time to run. On the other hand, it's pretty easy for him to counterjungle you, since you're going to have problems either fighting him 1v1 or locking him up long enough to get lane support—the second one is more likely though. At low levels where laners don't really help out vs invades, I totally see this going in Rammus's favor. Shaco loses the mobility advantage he has against most junglers, as well as potentially jungle control as well.