1. - Top - End - #692
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: LGBTAitp 27: Of Shoes, and Ships, and Sealing Wax

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    Pretty sure that means "I like it", not "sorry", which context would appear to indicate it's meant to be.
    Now why would I be apologizing when the context is that I mean to express approval?

It's quite possible that my sense of time scale has contracted, but my thoughts were not provoked by an isolated incident, Zorg.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
    Calling it endemic to the thread was over the top - rather than criticising people for posting their problems repeatedly, why not link to some helpful resources if it bothers you so much?
    That's... what I was asking if other people agreed was a course of action worth considering in my first post on the matter!

Endemic might not be the word I was looking for, but it seems to indicate the bit where it's been recurring over time. I'm sorry if the word is a trigger for you, but it doesn't seem to tie into any of the usual causes for triggers. Otherwise I don't see what the basis for your objection is, sorry.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-10-11 at 12:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide