The Green MorningStar
The Weaver eagerly climbed aboard the massive ship, paying special attention to the feeling of the wood upon his fingertips. "Oh, Jongo certainly has had his hand in this work. Hello, MorningStar. Thank you for welcoming me aboard." Then, the woman known as Amanda greeted her uncle, and he smiled. "And a pleasure to finally meet you in person, Amanda Crystalmaiden. The dreams of your people do you much credit." But when The Weaver went to take her hand, a spark jumped between the two, and The Weaver withdrew his hand in shock. He knew that spark. It was Haramhold's, or at least a fraction of it. The Weaver looked back and forth between the two, and appeared about to speak, when the swarm of bats descended upon the Green MorningStar. The Weaver intoned his head in respect to Silvar as he emerged from the swirling darkness. "I bid thee welcome, Silvar, Shadow of the Hunter. I know of you from the dreams of mortals, but not your heritage. But I may be able to detirmine the truth of such a statement." The Weaver extended his hand, motioning for Silvar to give him his own.