Quote Originally Posted by HZ514 View Post
With the morning sun shining down on you comfortably, the occasional cool breeze accompanies the beginning of your trek from Wrystrone to Xylo. A logger working on the side of the road that you recognize as a regular waves to you as you walk by. "Good luck out there!

Spoiler
Show
Alrighty, so the drill on the road is to roll a 1d100 for encounter strength. You can either add your CON stat or subtract your INT stat, and the general scale is lower numbers = less challenging.
As Leo walks the route, he always has one of his pokemon by his side: usually it's Piri Piri stuffing his face with goodies from the roadside. A sense of urgency followed the duo. Leo wanted to get to Serenity Tower so he could figure out what his horrific nightmare meant, and Piri Piri was looking forward to sampling the cuisine of wherever they ended up.

Throughout the day, Leo kept his eye open for any fruits that he could use in cooking experiments. Dry food would be best, as he wanted to evolve Xianti as soon as he could, but he really needed to learn to cook any type of non-spicy food, as his team was developing a more diverse palate than what Piri Piri and Nightlock had.

Spoiler
Show
(1d100-16)[-1] Going easy for now, I'd rather have difficult encounters when I'm near a pokemon center. Also, assuming nothiing drastic happens, when will I arrive at the ranch?

Also perception check for berries (not sure if I can do this, but i'll try) (1d20+5)[12]