Quote Originally Posted by Godskook View Post
1.Bladed Armor and Indomitable are 100 times more useful than you'd expect in the jungle.

2.You generally start regrowth on junglers who either don't plan on early aggression or don't need MS to do it. I get by fine with it on Mao(Twisted Advance is generally all I need for a successful first gank), but since Skarner is fairly point-blank like Udyr, as well as being highly aggressive in the jungle, I doubt he can get by without boots.

3.Shurelya's is an ult amplification item on Skarner, so yeah, you're right, its kinda core. So was Sheen, last I heard.

4.From what I hear, Skarner jungle is like Jayce. You don't really need all your skills. Ignore that heal entirely and focus your Q and Shield.

5.You've got one of the fastest clear times in the game, abuse this fact whenever possible. Know your opposition and take their jungle whenever they're on the opposite side of the map from you. With a strong leash on blue, this includes swiping their red out from under a blue-start slow jungler.

(You probably knew some of that, but I figured being thorough was better)
This all sounds really good to me except the Sheen. In general on low-farm champions like junglers, it's better if you can build support-tank, and I would favor Aegis/Frozen Heart/Shurelia's over Sheen.

Keep in mind that rushing Shurelia's will make you somewhat weaker at the expense of strengthening your ganks and initiate. While you should probably get it, getting it first leaves you much more vulnerable to counterganks and weak in fights than, say, Frozen Heart.

Sheen->Triforce is probably decent as a 6th item, though.