Yousuke frowns when the burden of decision falls upon his shoulders but sighs, knowing that no one else would rise to the occasion. Closing his eyes resignedly he gives his answer, "Given your emotional state, I do not think it wise to continue on the mission." There was only so much torment a ninja could take after all and Amon was already weak in that regard. Ideally a commander would be able to identify chinks in his team's composition and remedy them before they became an issue. He would need to do the same here.

"However," he says as he snaps open his eyes, "I refuse to let this mission end as a failure. If you cannot stomach much more, return to the village with Houshi and remain there until I return. If you wish to retreat then I alone will oversee the mission's completion." He couldn't expect Amon to travel by herself after all. It would hurt to lose Houshi in a fight but in the long run it was negligible if their Konoha allies were there to cover for his loss.

"If you truly wish to inherit the will of your fallen allies then see to this mission's success and wear your headband properly, as a proud kunoichi as Soragakure," he concludes authoritatively, gesturing to his own headband.