DM

Jun just keeps playing with the cat. She doesn't seem to have noticed the sharingan yet, despite looking at the cat, picking it up, and playing with it pretty closely. She's too absorbed in playing with the cat to notice the argument brewing in the distance.

Koji shrugs. "And you're any better? The Uchiha adopts a mocking tone of voice. ""Oh, hey, we could use your help. But we won't tell you about the S-class criminal we hang out with. Nevermind that you're searching for that criminal's brother, or that he kidnapped a member of your clan. Oh man, why are you guys so upset? We were just lying to cover for that scumbag. No big deal, right?"" Koji scoffs at Houshi.

"And you have the audacity to call me a **** when you were hiding the ******* who kidnapped my aunt? I'm a ****, but you can cover for a traitor just fine? **** you. If Mako wasn't such a bleeding heart I'd have killed you in the forest the moment--"

"Enough!" Mako stops Koji from going any further, because his emotions were clearly getting the better of him. The Uchiha scoffs again, then moves away from the group.

"I don't have time to waste helping people who can't even handle their own missions." He turns to go deeper into the forest. "I'm going to find Daisuke."

"Koji, wa--" Mako reaches out to stop him, but Koji cuts her off before she can say anything more.

"That includes you, Mako." Koji storms off, and does not stop if called to.