UFO 49
Spoiler
Show
Yo Rainbow Dash,

This was by far the most fun I've had yet. The humans spotted two big UFO's and tried to take one of them down. The nearly got swatted out of the sky but instead of backing off they followed them to an island off of Austrailia. Both UFO's landed right beside each other.

Naturally they decided to show no mercy and sent my team in. We got there at night and HQ said we could wait for dawn but we're not some hatchlings with egg on our beaks! The dark doesn't scare us at all! So we told HQ to buck off and we went in.

It was those green guys, and let me tell you, these guys do not know how to die. Twice I saw them get shot or blown up and watched them stand right back up. Didn't matter to us though cause we just killed them a second time! Still after the fight I checked them all one last time, and guess what? One was still alive. But not for long ;).

Anyways I personally pegged two but there was a over a dozen to go around. I have to say my team really impressed me. Nopony backed down and everypony carried their weight. We were like the griffon warriors of legend working together perfectly and making sure that every time they showed their stupid green faces we'd blast them with a wave of plasma fire! Despite our awesomeness we still lost our tank scouting the top floor and me and Cloudkicker took a bomb to the face. Don't worry about us though, we're too tough to even be hurt by such weak explosion.

HQ still wants us to check in though so have fun cleaning up the other ship! Oh almost forgot. We picked up so much sweet loot that we didn't have room for a new tank! We transferred a bunch of it to the Europe base but we still need to build a new storage room before we get our new tank.

Good Luck,

Gilda