Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
I always prefered how he fought in 2 over how he fought in 1. Something so epic about that opening move, and you can actually -hear- him say Heartless Angel that time around.
KH 2 had a much ether fight, but it was nowhere near as hard. It was way more of a fight though. In 1, he was just this thing to dodge thrice, smack once, counter, dodge, repeat. I don't remember how I dealt with the superberywhere slash.

In two, the beat parts were when he'd touch down while you were gliding, and you had X time to hit dirt and spam triangle; or conversely, he'd keep you busy with some melee, some dark orbs, and suddenly he is at the end of the screen way up there calling out 'descend, heartless angel!' and you've got a half second to knock him down with blade work or spam a full cure.

That was one of many fights I felt suffered from being singled out, though. I wish more of the boss battles allowed you to use Drive Forms. Fun would have been tearing sephiroth a new everything via shadow sora.

He had a lot of time to meditate..... I wonder if we'll ever see him again....
I hope so. They really need to wrap this stuff up. They've done a decent job connecting things, given that A) the original wasn't supposed to be a series starter, and B) the canon is purposefully interpretable, belying scientific analysis.