Alien Base-3

Spoiler
Show
Dear Celestia,

We really have to stop getting shot. I know we've only got minor injuries and should be checked out tomorrow but why does it seem that we only meet inside the infirmary? You of course were shot by surprise when we were tracking down the last of the resistance inside the base. I was stuck infront of two of the newly dubbed 'Mutons' and put up a force field that didn't quite hold. Still 4 out of 5 isn't bad!

Gilda wasn't kidding though, these Mutons can take a lot of abuse before they die. On the other hand they don't have any psionic abilities and so far that's proven the most dangerous to us. Besides the Mutons they also had what I can only describe as floating tumors. We gunned them down, more because they creeped us out then any sense of danger.

Trixie had a field day, getting into multiple gun fights, taking down enemy soldiers and even seized the command center! Her efforts even managed to keep our tank running, though damaged. This base was in Australia which explains why they surrendered. A shame we didn't spot it earlier in fact. Hopefully with time they'll recover but I doubt that will be anytime soon.

Your Faithful Student,

Twilight Sparkle