View Single Post

Thread: Team Cybele: The Hare and the Snake

1. - Top - End - #1078
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Team Cybele: The Hare and the Snake

Yousuke watches the entire exchange with a grimace on his face, uncomfortable with the thought of interrupting the emotionally charged altercation. This changes, however, when Koji shoves Mako to the ground and flees. Feeling guilty for his non-action, Yousuke runs in to kneel by Mako's side, eyes closed in shame. "I would not have bothered your team had I realized how ruinous my team would be toward your own." Turning toward the direction that Koji disappeared into, he asks, "Would you like me to g-" Ending his question abruptly, Yousuke sighs and forces his gaze onto the dead leaves littering the forest floor. Was this what it was like leading a bunch of teenagers into missions? If that was the case, then his heart went out to both Cybele and Kaede. Nobody did as they were told and for whatever reason, took great offense with he reprimanded them for their immaturity. "I am not yet thirteen years of age. I should not be the one telling the six foot tall genin that he is being immature..." he thinks bitterly.

Was he the only reasonable one left on his team? First Amon told him to salvage the mission by requesting the aid of the Konoha team. He had done with complicity. And then, for whatever reason, used their second chance to blow up at them and reveal her intentions of abandoning the mission. And then of course, Houshi had to take formal complaint with Koji's less than friendly attitude, leaving both teams in a mess. Cupping his face in exhaustion, Yousuke sinks to both knees and buries his face and arms into his own lap.

Looking at Mako regretfully he says, "Just take your team and leave, Mako-san. My tea-No. I have done enough damage to your team. I had foolishly believed myself capable of leading my team toward but against my better efforts they do not wish to be led."

Casting his eyes back toward the ground he says delicately, "Scream at me. Strike me. Curse my family. I am well deserving of your anger, so do not hold back your ire."
    Last edited by Bad Situation; 2012-10-13 at 04:43 AM.

⑨Strongest Ice⑨