Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Reality Breakers

Alas, there was nothing, no smokey sign, just a weird colorless ripple in the sky settling out. Tis as if though they broke through the barriers of this reality.

And then suddenly a suit stallion with a black coiffed mane, a light tan coat stepped into the picture and looked directly into the fourth wall as everything (except Sandy because hahaha!) froze. In the mean while, music began to play.

"Picture this, a perfectly average day in the little odd town of Bridle Shores. A picturesque little village with ponies going about their very day. We have a bar where many folks just witnessed their friends disappear. Where did they go? Did our eyes just lose track of them due to the rate they were moving? Or did they really disappear into a fifth dimension? Would such a thing even be possible? Well, our protagonist, a Mister Sandy Shores, hapless butt monkey and friend of our disappeared couple, is about to find himself pulled into a strange impossible tale....only in the Twilight Zone."

And then the scene around Sandy unfroze as that odd suited stallion was gone from the picture.
Sandy blinked as a stallion appeared out of nowhere, apparently walking on air, and proceeded to start...talking. Just talking to an invisible audience as music played along. Oh, and time appeared to have froze too. The hapless pegasus shook his head, rubbed his eyes, poked his ears, and still the sight remained. "Uh, hello? Sir?" Sandy flapped over, tapping him on the shoulder. Hardly even a flinch. "Sir? Sir, what's goin' on? Who're you-"

Then the narrator named him, and perhaps threw in an insult to boot. Sandy hovered in front of the stallion, shrinking down as he felt the oddness starting to get to him. "Wait, how'd you know my name? What's goin' on? Why's time broken? Where's that music...look at me, daggum it!" He shook the narrator by the shoulders, but still he rambled on, eyes focused off in the distance. Sandy mushed his face up against his, locking eyeballs. "You...you fix this right now, y'hear me? Cut this nonsense out, bring my friends back, an' stop makin' me look like-"

And just like that, the stallion was gone. Sandy's forehooves wildly grasped at thin air, flailing and tilting about mid-hover as he shouted at the top of his lungs, "I'm goin' crazy!"