Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
"...I sure hope nopony wanted to buy this place, because I don't think it's making it out of the night intact." Soft says, recalling the Kraken, and now having a huge hole blown in the roof. "Really, I should just have Smoothie help me come disintegrate the entire thing at this point. It'd probably be easier than continually repairing this place." Soft says.

"Actually, that's a worse choice to make...I think...you can try selling it to someone who might want to make use of it....you know..some folks like fixer uppers..I mean...or...you know...I..I could be wrong,"
Fox nervously said after finding the courage to talk in complete sentences again. That whole reality breaker moment freaked him the freak out that he was paralyzed for a moment from watching. It made him go all 'bwhuh' faced.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
Sandy blinked as a stallion appeared out of nowhere, apparently walking on air, and proceeded to start...talking. Just talking to an invisible audience as music played along. Oh, and time appeared to have froze too. The hapless pegasus shook his head, rubbed his eyes, poked his ears, and still the sight remained. "Uh, hello? Sir?" Sandy flapped over, tapping him on the shoulder. Hardly even a flinch. "Sir? Sir, what's goin' on? Who're you-"

Then the narrator named him, and perhaps threw in an insult to boot. Sandy hovered in front of the stallion, shrinking down as he felt the oddness starting to get to him. "Wait, how'd you know my name? What's goin' on? Why's time broken? Where's that music...look at me, daggum it!" He shook the narrator by the shoulders, but still he rambled on, eyes focused off in the distance. Sandy mushed his face up against his, locking eyeballs. "You...you fix this right now, y'hear me? Cut this nonsense out, bring my friends back, an' stop makin' me look like-"

And just like that, the stallion was gone. Sandy's forehooves wildly grasped at thin air, flailing and tilting about mid-hover as he shouted at the top of his lungs, "I'm goin' crazy!"

And Sandy would indeed look like a crazy pony to many who would not have gotten to see what he saw because the world liked poking fun and torturing one Sandy Shores.