Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
I have to say my favorite thing about this latest patch was the Krogan, specifically the massive (and much-needed) stagger resist boost they all got.

With that buff, stunlock is a thing of the past and my Krogan Sentinel kicks mucho ass on Gold - able to take all manner of punishment, even Prime/Ravager shots to the face, without stumbling. Against Cerberus, Phantoms are literally the only thing he has to watch for (even turrets are an annoyance at best); on Reapers, Banshees (and then only up close), and on Geth, only Hunters pose a threat.

On Collectors, one of the biggest problems for everyone else (seeker swarms) are nothing to him - I often run around picking them up to keep them off the casters, and for the cool glowy effect as the bugs surround you. But as tough as he is, Scions still rip through his shields like butter, Praetorians are just as "oh ****!" if they get close for him as they are for everyone else, and possessed abominations need to be given a wide berth before kills (and never meleed.)

Those things aside, he's a lot of fun to play. Currently I have him outfitted with Revenant X, an Arc Pistol sidearm (VIII) and a 20% shield gear - with that layout, I often plant him in a hallway facing on oncoming Atlas, pouring clip after clip into the viewscreen while it feebly tries and fails to take my shields down. For Tuchanka
I'd think swatting abominations away with the heavy melee and watching them explode as they soar would be awesome.