View Single Post

Thread: Young Justice (Spoilers)

1. - Top - End - #906
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Young Justice (Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Devonix View Post
    You know what. Yeah This type of crap with the destruction of G4 and other networks is what drove me away from television. Execs need to learn that This is the problem not Piracy of shows and such. Shows getting screwed over because of personal agendas are bad for the Networks and bad for the fans. I would deffinetly be behind an effort to get Snyder outta there.
    Dude, this weeks Young Justice is already up on pirate sites because Cartoon Network can't co-ordinate this kind of blackout worth ass. It's on itunes now so that means it got ripped off pretty much the moment it went live.

In terms of an actual effort, anybody interested may want to PM me. A plan still needs the specifics hashed out, but if we come together I just may have something in mind.

EDIT: New Information:

Stephanie Brown's voice is listed in an image of the credits being thrown around on the internet. I can't verify from not having seen the episode yet, but this does throw a whole nother wrench into the mix.

I mean we all know the last year or so has been ...unkind... to Stephanie Brown(and Cassandra Cain, and about a dozen others), with DC's editorial trying to force Barbra Gordon back into her role of "the one true batgirl".

While Cartoon Network is still incredibly guilty for doing this, I think it's possible that DC may have pulled some strings for this. I have my reservations that a branch of Time Warner as minor as DC comics financially would be able to have that kind of influence, but it's possible(Though trying to figure out HOW would be baseless speculation).

This doesn't really change anything though. Cartoon Network has pulled this kind of stunt too many times to ignore, and DC has been kicking around character favoritism for as long as Cartoon Network has been screwing over people like this.

DOUBLE EDIT:

Ok, screenshots have been posted. So Stephanie Brown is a definite for appearing in this episode. Which just leaves us wondering if it's actually related, and if so does this make it better or worse?
    Last edited by Jayngfet; 2012-10-14 at 03:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayngfet View Post
    I don't care what you feel.
    That pretty much sums up the Jayngfet experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    something something Jayngfet experience.