Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
Main Cabin

Pathfinder bows his head, glad that the apology was accepted, but he still feels the need to explain himself. "No, it wasn't normal for me. Or well, it was, but any other time it wouldn't have happened. Do you know what my relationship with Lily Applehill is? Have you heard the tale of what happened to us in the Slaver Caravan? I...I consider myself to be one of her closest guardians, and when she came to me, panicked, scared, and smelling of pain and fear, it sets off something inside me. Any Wolfen becomes hostile to others when something like that happens. I understand you merely wished to make sure she was alright, but that couldn't get through at the time."
Main Cabin

Andy calms down a bit. It appears that Pathfinder is less wild then he assumed. Still his eye searches the room for any kind of anomaly.

"I never heard the story. I can't even imagine how you felt in that situation."

He waits a moment remembering what happened in his past. He shakes of the memories and looks straight at Pathfinder both eyes focusing on him.

"If you want I would like to listen to that story. That way I might understand what happened and maybe I might be able to help in the future."

He smiles a bit as he remembers Lily's reaction as he tried to hold her.

"At least it may help avoiding such situations."

Pathfinder still may notice that Andy fears him, but that may just not go away so fast.