Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
Best argument against gay marriage ever:

Spoiler
Show

Well, I'm convinced.
I'm... I'm taking it on faith that this child is one of those icons of the superiority of homeschooling, and this is satire. Because otherwise it'll keep me up.

I don't understand children. At age ten, I had my basic template fully in place, and have refined context for how and when to use things, but were about as smart then as I am now. So it's not youth that makes kids dumb. It's dumb that makes kids dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Selpharia View Post
So I had my first therapy appointment with my new therapist this week. He was easily one of the nicest, most understanding people I've ever met. I mean I know my fears were groundless, really, but it's nice to e proven wrong. That and seeing someone who's transitioned in the flesh made me feel like it's a possible thing and less a bizarre product of my fevered imagination.
Yay! I'm glad! You needed a boost there. I hope you can enjoy going back!

EDIT; I love your new avatar, Pheenie, it's really majestic
Oh man. Pheenie. Absol, it is with great love and affection, and no small amount of giggling, that I will call you Pheenie from now on~

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
Who needs the ocean? The amphibians know where it's at! They sit wherever the heck they want, obeying no law but hunger, and breathe through their skins! We should go amphibi-ize. X3
That's a pretty good argument, but I counter with!
Snakes are sexier. REPTILES 4 LIFE

Actually, I've heard that rape doesn't usually impregnate ducks because of the way the females' genitals evolved. Rape itself does happen fairly often, though... :/
I
But
That's

Whyyyyyyy

How have you been, B? Haven't really spoken to you in a spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
I seem to recall community stances of Katy Perry being conflicted
But I just saw a youtube comment on her video, pointing out '0:06 WHAT THE! did anybody notice the boy in a flower girl's dress?'

Thank you, luqman127. Thank you.
(Hot N Cold)
That's pretty obvious, but at least he looks good. No, I don't suspect Katy or the producers have any idea trans issues exist, and he's at most a gay friend.

Now, what I'm interested in is that black guy at around 0:13-0:15. He's pretty~

Quote Originally Posted by THAC0 View Post
I know it's kinda stupid, but hey.

I'm a teacher in a part of the country that is rather...regressive on LGBTA issues. And last week I laid into some kids who were using slurs. I've done it before in more tolerant parts of the country, but was really nervous about having to do it here. But I did. And it was good. And hopefully it has an effect.
Good! You're a better teacher than I. My last attempt to correct faulty behavior backfired considerably. Took me a week to stop being angry...
I'm glad you're helping out even though it feels like a losing battle. Every step matters, and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
I just had a really satisfying night out.

First of all, I ran into an ex I never got closure on (detailed more in RWA if you're interested). Then I met a coursemate from last year who'd never seen me as a girl before. I was expecting awkwardness, but she didn't bat an eyelid, and when I commented that I was impressed how unfazed she was, her reaction was more or less "Why would I care? You look amazing!"

Then, towards the end of the night, I had a long conversation with a cis girl I met there wherin she gave me fashion tips, seemed to have absolutely no idea I was anything other than a cis girl myself, and actually expressed jealousy over my body, and said she wouldn't have anything to complain about if she had my body!

All in all, I'm in a really good mood at the moment. Everything's come up Tam tonight.

To be fair, you are gorgeous. I'm jealous of you. It feels weird even thinking the words "jealous of your body" >_>;

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
Tam?
I believe Tam was a compromise offered by Helio's mother as a way to keep her birth name and still have the fluidity to not be a lady saddled with Chuck, as it were.