View Single Post

Thread: Young Justice (Spoilers)

1. - Top - End - #908
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Young Justice (Spoilers)

Ya, my take on this is that its all a ploy by Cartoon Network to try and maximize the DC Nation's viewership for next year. If the episodes played as they were supposed to Janurary-March would be nothing but reruns/hiatus until march when the new DC Nation shows, Beware the Batman and the new Teen Titans took over. To maximize the viewership for those two new shows they want to lead up to those shows with fresh episodes of YJ and GL... the ratings for DC Nation, even with something new tend to be weaker when their are reruns in the week prior; for example, the ratings for the new episodes of YJ and GL were good, but they were lower than what they were before the hiatus. And So, CN decided to hold back the next 3 months of DC Nation, so they can instead save it for next year so that it might lead into the newer shows in an attempt to maximize the performance of the new shows...

As for why we got Dragons instead of reruns of DC Nation; that is probably because the ratings for Reruns of DC Nation were very low. They don't want to repeat that low rating rerun period and thus, so they replaced DC Nation with something that might get higher ratings with reruns. So ya, i think its all CN's cruddy Marketing decisions.

Oh, and i snuck a peak at the new episode, i won't go into details but it was amazing

But we can confirm the cameo
    Spoiler
    Show

Stephanie Brown

She is however not mentioned by Name in the episode, but she's the only blonde in the group with any lines (hence the credits)...

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRevan View Post
    And I have to say, I really hope Steph joins the team.
    This along with Barabara going Oracle and Cassandra Cain popping up is what I would speculate for Season 3 if it ever got greenlit.
    Last edited by slayerx; 2012-10-14 at 06:43 AM.