1. - Top - End - #1223
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    ... *expects Myn to break down your door any minute now*

Knee why'd you have to go and show that? I have this uncontrollable "go watch youtube urge" now, and I JUST finished watching the first season of Gargoyles. I SHOULDN'T BE DOING ANYMORE TONIGHT, I'LL OVERLOAD!

Oh, Coid... PICK AN AVATAR ALREADY!
    Ah, Gargoyles... why didst thou ever leave us? Even though the Latin is abysmal, I love that show so dearly. I wish I could gay-marry Xanatos.

I have not re-watched Roger Rabbit in ages. Perhaps I shall do so as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    In other, not at all related news: I just clicked on the link in your signature Kneenibble! Combined with the music I'm listening to, I now know exactly how I want my funeral to be!

I just need to get a weather control device and construct a mausoleum/funerary temple and hire the Tallis Scholars...

No... I'm not being morbid. I'm happy I know what I want to do with my death.
    What music?
    This music?

edit Oh, the Tallis Scholars are a musical group. I imagined you meant some kind of monastic order who practice embalming. Why is that the first thing my mind assumed?!

That rain generator is so wonderful -- the help it gives me concentrating at work and study is invaluable.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    I think just closer to the border would avoid most of the walls of ice and snow, even.
    Alas no... I live some 100 km from the border, and experience the greatest temperature extreme of major cities in the world. There have been blizzards here that buried bungalows to the eaves. The three rivers freeze solid enough to drive snowploughs on.

It's a dry cold, which makes it more bearable -- but my hands and lips turn to scales, and I rail in the endless gobbling darkness like a withered queen, smashing mirrors and draining peasants for some recourse.
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2012-10-14 at 05:51 PM.