Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
I have to say my favorite thing about this latest patch was the Krogan, specifically the massive (and much-needed) stagger resist boost they all got.

With that buff, stunlock is a thing of the past and my Krogan Sentinel kicks mucho ass on Gold - able to take all manner of punishment, even Prime/Ravager shots to the face, without stumbling. Against Cerberus, Phantoms are literally the only thing he has to watch for (even turrets are an annoyance at best); on Reapers, Banshees (and then only up close), and on Geth, only Hunters pose a threat.

On Collectors, one of the biggest problems for everyone else (seeker swarms) are nothing to him - I often run around picking them up to keep them off the casters, and for the cool glowy effect as the bugs surround you. But as tough as he is, Scions still rip through his shields like butter, Praetorians are just as "oh ****!" if they get close for him as they are for everyone else, and possessed abominations need to be given a wide berth before kills (and never meleed.)

Those things aside, he's a lot of fun to play. Currently I have him outfitted with Revenant X, an Arc Pistol sidearm (VIII) and a 20% shield gear - with that layout, I often plant him in a hallway facing on oncoming Atlas, pouring clip after clip into the viewscreen while it feebly tries and fails to take my shields down. For Tuchanka
Praetorians are the new banshee, grabbing you at innoportune moments.

Although both the Cerberus lash and enforcement gauntlet have enough force to push away an abomination, the Krogan charge should as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Landis963 View Post
What's everyone's opinion on the multiplayer achievements accomplishments? They've grown on me since their introduction, if only because my current selection of chars (which, BTW, haven't disappeared since my last promotion) can get me a lot of them just through normal play.
Conceptually, I like goals, an I like that trying toget them in a single-minded manner requires changing how I play. I just ran an entire match using annihilation field as my main offense. That thing explodes good.

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf DW View Post
I think I'm starting to get the hang of the volus engineer. Stick with the group, stay out sight as much as possible, use Recon Mine to contribute to damage, only stand and fight when you have backup or no other option, spam shield recovery.

Btw, do the 360 players here get together in Mass Effect regularly, or do you usually just do your own things? I've seen a few people here online, but I was afraid of intruding or something.
I've seen you about, but I've always been either busy, or saw that you were busy - there were several times the 'join session in progress' option wasn't available. I also play with some guys who horse around, and I've found I have to segregate my joking shoot-em-up friends from my 'let's finish platinum in fifteen minutes' friends.

Kugger is always on Netflix :P