Quote Originally Posted by Yora View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Hand of Vecna View Post
So my computer (which I described here) is not-so-slowly dying, forcing me to finally get serious about looking for a new computer. By strange coincidence, a relative recently got a computer -- a Dell Inspiron One 2320 Desktop IO2320-3322BK -- but found it was not quite what she was looking for, so she's giving it to me.

Will it be able to run Skyrim? I'm not entirely sure (my gut says "no"), so I figured I'd ask the folks here who are far more experienced with such things than I am.
I'm not entirely sure. That's a weird abomination of a computer. The page you linked doesn't say anything about a graphics card. I found one review that mentiones a quite good one, but it had a price tag that was about three times as high, so there is probably quite different hardware in it. Aren't Dells usually customized? The CPU and memory looks very solid, but the graphics card is what will probably make or break it. Do you have the specific hardware for that thing in question?

The reason it doesn't work on the old computer should be the graphics card, that one you listed is just flimsy.
Yeah, I'm having a weird time finding any info on its video card/capabilities. One review I saw on YouTube said it had a nice nvidia card... but the one they reviewed had twice the RAM and four times the hard drive space, so it's got to be a different model. I'll probably have to wait until I get the thing in-hand and see for myself, but that won't be until this weekend.