1. - Top - End - #416
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:FiM] Bridles Shores Library/Downtown thread.

[Sandy - If you can't stand the crazy, then really, why do you live here?]

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Ok, alright...We can try maybe counter-baking?"

Stallionglove picked up Silvermane by the scruff of her neck, as she was jsut sort of shell-shocked, and drifted to the door.

She added to Sandy as they left,
    "Don't worry....You're not crazy... That stuff happens to me all the time..."

If that helps, good for him.
    Sandy meekly glanced up at the gentle giant. "*sniff* R-really? I-it does? So I'm not goin'-"

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    And then time froze for poor Sandy again...
    "-crazy?"

Poor Sandy rubbed his eyes and looked all around the bar, but the color didn't return. Nor did the other ponies suddenly start moving. With shaking knees, he pulled himself up to his hooves and called out, "Hello? Is...is anypony else there? Funky narrator pony, are you gonna start talkin' at me again?" Not even echoes answered his calls. He hesitantly poked at StallionGlove, only to have his hoof meet some invisible, iron-hard barrier. He poked it again, then pounded it, then turned and bucked with all his strength.

Bad idea. "Owowowowowowowow!" The stallion bounced along the floor on his rump as he cradled his poor, bruised hind legs, tears springing to his eyes. Alone, lost amidst even the ravages of time, and now with a pair of sizable boo-boos, it was all he could do to not start crying for mommy. Although he did give his injured hooves a tentative suck. It made him feel a bit better. "Narrator pony, if you're actually out there...just, stay where you are, don't you dare narrate this..." he sullenly sulked.

But before he could strike any more blows to his dignity, the world bucked and shifted beneath him, tossing the little stallion flat on his belly. "Ack! No need t'get moody about it! You can come out, you can come out!" Sandy started to scramble for cover under a table, but then he had a flash of clarity; the earthquake couldn't touch him if he was in the air! "Hah! Take that, earthquake!" he yelled triumphantly as he took to the skies. Only to have the wind shift and undulate under his wings, sending him smack into the ceiling and straight back to the floor. "Ow...unless you're also an...airquake? What in the hay..." He nursed a growing bump on his head as he looked up, trying to see what on earth could be causing such turbulance.

He almost wished he hadn't. The stallion's jaw dropped straight to the ground. "Buh...wha...a..a sonic Rainboom?!" No, wait, Rainbooms were supposed to spread out and dissipate, like a giant wave. So why was this one getting clearer? And larger? And larger? And- "No! Nononononononononono," he babbled, madly crawling backwards, trying to put some distance between him and the blast zone before-

*FWOOOSH*

It was like a flash of lightning, a million fireworks, and the world's loudest air horn all went off right in his face. He wasn't too sure what happened next, but by the time he could see straight, he was upside-down against one of the walls. And when his vision finally did clear...well, he certainly wished it hadn't. His cheeks burned bright red at the all-too-familiar sight and sound of Gear's trademark HPK. A small part of him wasn't surprised. The rest of him found the sight too terrible to look away from. As a last defense against the mind-breaking, smoochy horrors, he averted his gaze to those spacsuits they wore. Such odd designs, not to mention the bizarre equipment on their belts, and how extremely untidy they'd gotten. All ruffled and dirty, they kinda reminded him of ruffled feathers for some reason, kind of like Silverpine's when he got that "massage" earlier...

"Oh...I...uh...er...I-I-I...oh..." A stream of flustered, incoherant babble poured out of his mouth. Normal speech wasn't likely to happen anytime soon; his mind was too busy diverting power to his imagination to show him exactly how their suits could've gotten so messy.

To everypony else in the bar, just as soon as the lovers re-appeared, Sandy magically teleported over into the wall, and was now sporting a lovely pair of bruises on his hind hooves and a nice little bump on his head. Oh, and his face, eartips, even his wingtips were all flushed deep red, and he was babbling like a drunken fool.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-15 at 11:01 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.