View Single Post

Thread: Team Cybele: The Hare and the Snake

1. - Top - End - #1114
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Team Cybele: The Hare and the Snake

"I have a plan. But if it works as planned I do not know how long I will be able to last on my own so you must act with haste."

Behind the tree, Yousuke turns both his headbands away from sight and takes a deep breath to calm himself. The last time he had charged out into the open he had been brought down in short order, but unfortunately the current situation necessitated the danger. Dashing out into the open, Yousuke blurs through a series of seals, hopefully before the Garou can recognize the the hand seals his hands are actually going through.

When the clones shimmers into existence beside him he calls out loudly, "KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU~!" More theatrical than he was taught to employ, but again, the situation necessitated this particular course of action. Konoha was known for their, typically high-ranking, Shadow Clone users. If they fell for the ploy, then any number of Garou brought south meant a number less for Amon and Mako to face. Hopefully the appearance of a Hyuuga in conjunction with his obscured forehead protector would force their hand.

Spoiler
    Show
    Status
    Hit Points: 25/34
    Chakra Pool: 15/26
    Chakra Reserve: 8/12
    Armour Class: 26
    Ongoing Effects: Tiger Grasps Sword, Spd Rank 2 (1/5)

Actions
    Free Action~!
    Unleash Speed Rank 2.

Move Action~!

Attack Action~!
    Bunshin no Jutsu (Duplication Technique)
    Chakra Cost: 3
    Clone AC: 17

Last edited by Bad Situation; 2012-10-16 at 03:53 AM.

⑨Strongest Ice⑨