Rick

"Yes, a pleasure."

Rick heads outside. Cavet is nowhere to be seen, and Chase is casually sitting on the driver's side, the seat pushed far back so she's laying more than sitting.

"How was your date?"

Amy

"Yeah, that's probably a big part of it. Don't let generation fool you though. Most of the time older kindred have a lower generation, not always though."

He looked about the warehouse. "To be honest, didn't really have much of a plan. Need to call Donovon sometime tonight to tell her how the meeting went, but that's about it really. Anywhere you want to go?"

Claire
Spoiler
Show
Two or three blood points. Unless she spent some that I forgot about, she's topped off from the blood spent waking up, and from blood spent making her more warm and flush around the guy.

Claire moved towards Rogan, and he intercepted her, and they made their way out quickly. They moved out of the club, and kept walking. He didn't speak until the cool breeze hit them as they stepped out. "Not bad for your first time. It will become easier."

They took a few random turns and moved to the truck which was in a ten dollar parking lot. He took the driver seat, and looked at Claire. "Tell me about it. Tell me how you felt leading up to the Kiss." She knew by his inflection that he meant the drinking of the guy's blood, not her game. He made a point to not let her close the passenger door, leaving it open. He wasn't driving anywhere yet.