1. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

Standing at the platform, gazing up at the mighty engine with his heavy suitcase on his back, Crown Cork rolled and cracked his neck. One last trip to Manehatten as humble Crown Cork. The next time I board this train, I may well board it as 'Mister' Cork, on his way for a lifetime of stifling offices and suffocating meetings. The colt let loose a long, mournful sigh. Oh father...and yet, I'd live a thousand dull lifetimes if it meant you could hold your head high. With a practiced step onto the carriage, and a final gaze upon the terminal with a tear clouding his vision, Crown Cork boarded his final train to Manehatten.

Empty...empty...empty...car after car, and not a soul in sight. His muse had to ponder what to tell his father, but how could he do so in an empty car? Such silence would make him go mad. He was about to turn in defeat to his assigned seat when, lo and behold, who should be chatting in the next car, but two of the brave ponies who assisted him in locating the lost foals? What luck!

"Hello there!" he called out as he trotted over and placed his suitcase on a seat near the two of them. "My apologies for leaving my assigned seat, but the whole train is practically deserted, and I just couldn't take the quiet on a night like tonight." He offered the two of them a sincere, apologetic smile. "I hope you don't mind a little extra company? If it is a problem, just say the word, and I shall be as silent as the grave." He placed a hoof over his heart, apparently meaning every word.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-10-16 at 11:46 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.