1. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP] Roleplaying is Magic IC: The Broken Road.

Seems to have a pretty wide shy streak there. Must not get out of his studies much.
    "Yep. I've got my own shop here in Canterlot. From wagon wheels to sound systems, if it's mechanical I can keep it running," she said with a wink. "If you don't mind me doing a bit of advertising." She chuckled. "Not that I need more business right now. The invasion really piled the work on these past couple of months.
    "It's kinda funny, really. The attack lasted for maybe half an hour, but they did an awful lot of damage. Sure, the craters in the street were cleaned up inside a couple weeks, and most ponies thought that meant everything was taken care of. But there was so much more that was less visible, the city commissioned just about every mechanic, builder, and technician they could find to fix it all."

Just then, the colt who she had to pry Soot off of earlier came in, asking (somewhat over-formally) if he could sit with them.

"No problem at all," she said. "In fact, the more the merrier. My name's Grease Spot. You're Crown Cork, right?" she said, remembering how he introduced himself to the Cakes.
    Last edited by One Tin Soldier; 2012-10-16 at 12:06 PM. Reason: adding reaction to Cork's entrance
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance