James_S_W:

Spoiler
Show
She frowns. “It’s all rather pseudo-sciency… but I’ll try. Tell me your dream.”

“Well, the feather usually has a variety of meanings… Sometimes lightheartedness, sometimes success. The two worlds… I’m guessing that means conflict, two different concepts clashing. Bright light usually holds the meaning of sudden clarity or understanding. As for the multicolored light… rainbows normally represent hope and success, or a bridging between your earthly self and a more spiritual self. Generally colors represent emotion… so it could mean a meeting of multiple different emotions and personalities.”

She scratches her head. “It’s all really just hocus pocus.”

Crazydude:

Spoiler
Show
He grins. “Oh, he knows what I call him. He knows I’m telling you more than he’d probably like. He knows everything. He’s watching us, right now. And I can tell you one thing for certain: He’s not happy.” He follows Adam off the bus. “You have this odd concept that because Order is all you’ve ever known, it’s what’s best for the universe. That is a lie, because even your version of Order is a corruption of the 'purity' they desire. Of course, it’s a double standard, they get to murder anyone they like and call it good. We hold no such pretentions. Good and Evil were concepts created to keep evolution from progressing as it naturally does. They will discard morality the moment it becomes a hindrance to their plans.” He stops at the door. “Best not too many people step in here, it’s a powder keg as it is. Anyhow, Adam, you are not so moral as you like to believe, as Order wants you to be. Every time you think that because you’ve won you’ve earned something, that was us. Every time you saw something you wanted and actively hunted it, like that sweet Veronica girl, that was us. When you mercilessly killed those men last night, that was us. Order would guilt you into thinking it was wrong to kill them. It’s doing so right now, whispering lies into your heart, saying that innocence must be protected, when Order itself sent those men to kill you against their will. They were weak. You are strong. That is the true justice of the universe, the truth they cover with their lies.”