Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
i end realities, girl, what are cities to me?
*notices flesh beginning to smoke and laughs*
you want to fight me? ok, it's been too long anyway
*opens glowing portals everywhere, poisoning the area with pinkamena radiation.
*gummies surreptitiously kidnap silent night*
Spoiler
Show

come get me
*spontaneously animated turnips and rocks being ducking for cover*

"The upper floors begin to drip semi-molten iron drops as the black fire piller ravages it, causing at least a few to land on thubbies location"

I will end you, foolish cultist! The sound of the pink one's essance screaming in my blaze brings me joy your loathsome mind could not fathom without a dictionary!

"meanwhile"

Ahh, it's been a long while since I had the opportunity to, well, eat like that. Got any more of those...what did you call them, gummies? Yes, they are quite difficult to get down, but whatever there essance was made of, it was quite good.

I mean, what did you expect for me to do with beasts of shadow, green pony who's name I cannot remember? A being like mine need a extra supplement of shadow-stuff in there diet now and then. Keeps the animation smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
ARRRGH burning ash everywhere! Thinking Cap flails around preventing Candles from getting close to him by accident.

Who is talking anyways? And what smells like cupcakes? Thinking Cap has got his eyes closed as he stumbles around accidently bumping one of the abominations into Charnel's reality hole
Who just stepped in me again!