Claire

Rogan nodded his head. "Continue to reflect upon your hunts. You'll understand yourself better. See what brings out the beast, learn ways to keep it in check. Now tell me Claire, what did you do wrong tonight?"

Erica

"Most ghouls stayed away because they weren't invited. And yes, that is pretty much what Elysium is. We kindred are social creatures. With an eternity to look forward to, it's nice to share some of that time with people who understand, even if you may hate them. I don't think I've ever heard of a deliberate act of violence from a Camarilla member at Elysium. Some have frenzied under the harsh ridicule of their peers, and occassionally an assassin from the Sabbat may appear, though the latter is rare itself. The only two who can call Elysium are Jean and Sean." Josef paused for a moment as if he only just now realized the two names rhymed.

"You should go when you can, get to know the other kindred of the city. The meetings are irregular, but chances are you'll be approached when the next one comes."

Rick

Spoiler
Show
Rick drank one glass, which equates half a blood point.

They went back to the murder scene. The house wasn't Benny's though it did belong to the Tremere. No one had been using it for some time. Chase was less talkative on the way back.

Spoiler
Show
I'll need some rolls from you, and maybe some specifics on what he's looking for, etc.

Danielle

The shadowy figure laughed. "Sunshine is only dangerous to the wicked. And wicked we are." Something seem wrong about him, his physical form. She couldn't figure it out though. "And don't let the other kindred bring you down. You and I know you're not worthless. In fact, I can sense the death all around you. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're the Grim Reaper.

"Come here. I want a closer look at you."

Amy

Mike sat, thinking for a little while. "That's... a hell of a question to ask a Nosferatu. Something that only I know. All I have is a few real estate secrets of the city. However... there is one place that only the Nosferatu know about."