"Well good thing I'm not a blonde or redhead I guess, not nearly as many of those around. And um, thank you, for the compliments" Claire answered smiling a bit.

Claire then made to open the door. What followed was icky in the extreme. She never been one of those insane girls that puked up their food to stay thin. She understood the whole approach though. Induced vomiting was no more fun then being sick she discovered. Though the product at least was better, she again felt the tang of whiskey in her mouth, with even a faintest hint of blood. Probably washed down with the dregs of the liqour or something. She'd probably have not even noticed it before tonight. Even liquor was not a fun aftertaste when you knew you couldn't swallow it, and she spat repeatedly to get as much out as she could.

"Ugh, definitely going to keep investing in mouth wash. We should swing by a convenience store or something," Clair complained for a bit then looked at Rogan. It was her turn to ask the question.

"Just say he does remember me, gets all love at first sight-ish, and we meet again. Either I go back to that club or through bad luck we run into each other somewhere else. Are there long term options I guess? I'm sure its come up before so people like us have other ways of dealing with it. I'd rather not leave a body trail behind me ever again."