Quote Originally Posted by Chess435 View Post
I'm a little worried about Rammus, since he already has an abysmal clear speed.
A stonewall 3:50 is not what I'd call Abysmal, man. Its not great, but its only 20s behind Udyr's 3:30 clear.

Especially since part of the issue is in the warm up period(junglers who can't clear wolves before 1:55 have to spend more time waiting for it to respawn after wraiths), which is improved with lane help.

'Course, he's been through a few things since the days when he could just stack HoG and get armor from it(*THAT* was OP).

------------------------

In other news, that last game I played: Bot gets 2 kills within the first 4 minutes of the game. I know this, cause I'm doing my classic wolves>blue>red steal start, and the kill display is blocking my vision of my Morde getting gannked by WW in mid. I go to help, fighting a lvl 2 WW while Malz decides if he wants to run or help. I get WW low, and realize that I'm going to die in this fight if Malz is allowed to live any longer. I flash the wall from their jungle into river bush where he's hiding, picking him up as a kill. Behind me, WW runs to desperately keep this from being a 1-0 exchange, and he's succesful. Its a 2-0 exchange. Meanwhile, in top lane, Riven kills her lane partner, while bot picks up a 3rd kill before I have time to secure my own red buff. We're up 6-1 before the 5:00 mark, and I end game 3/1/5 to a surrender with them down to only 2 of their inhib turrets.