View Single Post

Thread: Shadows of the Past 2 (IC)

1. - Top - End - #304
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Shadows of the Past 2 (IC)

@Dantie: You manage to get close enough to actually place your hand on the Gnarled Shepherd.

Spoiler
    Show
    Will save for half damage (1d20+12)[18]

The Gnarled Shepherd laughs as the light cracks through him.

"Foolish cleric! I told you already. I cannot be unmade! I am connected to these woods. Even more so now that they are rotten! None of you shall leave my grove alive!"

You look at the Gnarled Shepherd and try to point out what has Kazym done to him.

Spoiler
    Show
    The lich has used a most foul ritual on the treant. This ritual strips the creature of his life-force and imbues him with both negative energy and elemental attributes, making it very dangerous against elementals, which the creature may pass the curse to. These rare abominations were first created by ancient gods of decay and elemental lords, in a grim display of unnatural mastery. Sadly, the ritual leaves sentient creatures maddened, sometimes, even beholden to the creator. No known cure exists for this malady except divine intervention. The Gnarled Shepherd, however, seems to have something else that keeps him standing despite the tremendous surge of positive energy on his body.
    Last edited by AlanBruce; 2012-10-17 at 05:15 AM.