First, hugs to Kender! Sorry or leaving you out for a spell there, luv. Tweren't intentional.

Second, what reluctance means is that people have spent years excusing poor behavior by claiming to have asperger's. Apparently there was a trend to self-diagnose? Whatever. Now, because of all the jerk-faced ninnies who have spent years saying "it's not my fault, I'm an aspie", when someone says Asperger's most people hear "jerk-faced ninny" instead of "legitimate neurological(?) issue". In the same way "–ception" has come to mean a thing inside of itself instead of its original meaning.

Basically, some *******s used Asperger's as a psychological shield for their ****ty behavior and ruined Asperger's for the people who can seriously excuse themselves by it. People call each other Aspies in the same way retard, gay, and 'on crack' were code words for lesser creature in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Absol197 View Post
How do I keep falling so far behind in replying?
All that storytelling, plus we have spurts at the oddest times.

It's a funny feeling, but I like it. I, unfortunately, am not blessed like you. It's driving me mad!
Well, not feminine enough, but yeah. Pilates! Or yoga. Both good ideas for slimmer self.

Or do what I do and don eat anything for a day because 'girlfriend will be home soon, and she's fonna wanna go eat. Better not fill up before then *foegets she's not gonna be home for five more hours*'

Ah, I would have liked to take archery! Not that I went to your school. And fitness...walking? Don't get me wrong, I do it all the time (in fact, my passtimes, both in school and nowadays, seems very similar to yours - walking around and talking to myself; it's not as crazy as it seems, honest!), but I wouldn't have imagined a school offering a class like that...
Calorie wise, walking at the right clip is more strenuous and full body than jogging, while lighter impact. Also, I don't have any faith in my state's standards of education.

I was going to try to give an explanation, but I realized that I'm technically in the same boat as you, and so can't give a "straight" answer () . However, as far as experiences go, I'm with Dice: None of the guys I know have had a lack of control that severe. I would say that the article is either greatly exaggerating, or it's talking about a much smaller subset of men than it lets on (so, exaggerating).
Yeah. There were links but they didn't work right for me. I'll look into it.

That's horrible! I'm so sorry that had to happen to you. Is there ever any chance of you getting it fixed? Besides breaking it again (accidentally, I hope!)?

~Phoenix~
Requires surgically rebreaking it and setting it with pins. Or possibly hope the bone and muscle shift as I grow. It is very irritating when I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
Gruen Planet thinks that since making gay marriage legal is so hard, perhaps we should ban all marriage.

See both campaigns here.
... Huh.

I dunno, without marriage I don't get free health benefits.