Spoiler
Show
Ok I took 50 damage. On my turn which would be now I gain 3 bringing me to 9hp. Wow that was close. And as long as those trees where within 60ft. Of dantie they are effected as well. The cocoons I'm not to sure on.

As Dantie sees the light fighting to get through the dome above he knows that it will take a second time, but hopes that he will survive fearing the attack to come. As he is waiting for it to come though he opens his eyes to only see himself grow in size to almost match the height of the guardian. And as the attacks hit, though the force behind them is strong he holds his ground. Spitting out blood from his mouth Dantie looks to the tree. Nice hit, Lets see you do it again you coward. Dantie said taunting the tree hoping to distract it from Tarith. As he does this he casts a protective spell around him so that he can not be harmed for as long as he does not attack anyone.

Spoiler
Show
Ok activated Sanctuary as a standard action, and as a free action I am activating my family domain ability. Everyone get +4 to AC. Move action is wasted. Saying I know nothing that is a move action that I can do.