Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FO:E] The Northern Wasteland of Equestria 1

[Manehatten - Stable 29]

What?

A bad idea?

Noooooo!

Okay.

Maybe a little.

"No, this is a great idea," Swiss counters. "Because we make some caps, the Wasteland gets new music, and somepony at Tenpony Tower might be able to fix whatever they did to Vinyl's brain."

"Huh?" the foalbot pipes up. "What's wrong with my brain?"

"We can't leave them here," Rye agrees. "These... foals..." she sounds a bit nauseous using that word to describe them. "Are being held prisoner here. And this 'Friend Computer' is apparently running other ponies through the same process. If there's some way to fix them then we need to find it."

[Manehatten - MoM Hub]

Hmmm...

Oh! There it is! Switching view to spritebots in the tower! Fox will get a good view of shielded alicorns wading through the bots and just pulverizing everything in their path. The robot's weapons aren't strong enough to get through those shields.

"I... uuh... I'm not sure what happened to him, actually,"
    PV replies somewhat sheepishly. "I lost track of him and now I can't find him. Which isn't a problem I've really had before."

Well.

That's no good.

"I've flagged you all as friendly to the security bots. So you should be safe on that front. The alicorns are still fifteen floors below you, but they're sweeping through pretty fast. Pinkie's office is down at the end of this hall. I'll unlock the door."
    Last edited by Rebonack; 2012-10-17 at 07:10 PM.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.