1. - Top - End - #1368
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Mynxae's Maliciously Magnificent Random Banter #183

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    BUT it is the same National Geographic as USA! I didn't name it that ;_____;
    BUT IT IS OBVIOUSLY INTERNATIONAL!

Hmm, that would explain why she bites my eyelids too... I thought she was curling my eyelashes for me, but she must have been trying to find another way in.
    She wants Knee brains!

*dizzy* But have you ever felt French in your mouth? Its elegant contours, its lilting rhythm, its consonants like buttered water chestnuts? Spanish is all dancing red flame; French is a glassy ribbon of water spread across a granite boulder.
    It definitely has a beautiful rhythm to speak, but the language of our modern times is not the French of old. A hundred years ago, it would be the epitome of... damn, sexy french. But the language is contaminated by the cheese eating surrender monkeys of our day, who don't actually eat much cheese or surrender much.
    Is that
    Is that an innuendo?
    Maaaaaayyybe. Now, "oh, you stretched it a bit more than that", THAT'd be a blatant joke far beneath any of us.smallwink
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-10-17 at 08:20 PM.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.