1. - Top - End - #81
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [GURPS 4e, IC] The Dying of the Light — Infection

Maxwell is stunned, both by Brenda's actions, and by the tenacity of this infected person, and is beginning to question what exactly these people have. I'm not a disease expert, but **** if this is just ebola. This really is like a zombie movie.

He yells at Brenda and Rebecca - "Get out of the elevator, it's a death trap with this thing!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Maxwell will attempt to step out of the elevator. Unsure what he has to do to get by the infected, re: positioning. If he can step out of the elevator, he will attempt to keep the zombie IN the elevator. If he has to fight past or go around or etc, he will do that. If any checks need made, or if it's possible or needed for him to strike again, you can roll it if you'd like. His goal is to get them out, and leave the zombie inside. Perhaps in the back of his mind he knows the elevator is going to where other people are... but all he's worried about is his own survival at the moment, and perhaps that of those people around him.

Note: If the others are incapable of getting out of the elevator quickly enough, he will hold it as long as his life does not seem jeopardized. If the thing is still attacking him, he will do what he can to save himself with no regard for the others
    Last edited by Asherion; 2012-10-17 at 10:34 PM.
    "That’s what I do. I drink and I know things." - Tyrion Lannister

Currently playing:

Currently running: