Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
Greif's Cafe

Spin's eye twitches. Her horn flares with bright pink energy, and a plate hovers up from the kitchen counter behind her. However, just as it is flung towards the disrespectful pegasus, Greif grabs it out of the air, and while maintaining a charming smile, he starts to casually spin it on the tip of a talon.

"I'm afraid I've got nothing for you to do right now. Place is already clean, customers are all attended to. Won't really have much for you to do until tonight, when we open the sports bar and change up the menus. We'll probably be a lot busier around then. Oh, and you'll get your tag when you earn it," the griffin says with a wink.
Blitz's eye's widen in awe as he says, "Whoa! You can summon plates through pure awesomeness! I have the best boss ever!...In all seriousness though you need to chill Stopsie. Don't stress so much, you'll go to an early grave that way. Not to mention you'll get killer frown lines. As for the change tonight I'll be all over it boss."

He trots over to a table to set down his travel sack with his things in it. After doing so he turns back to the both of them as he says, So, you guys know about me so why don't you tell me a little bit about yourselves. After all Teamwork is the key to success. That and style and awesomeness."