I want to translate this character from 3.5 to 4th edition. I know a perfect conversion is impossible, but I would still want to try to get it working as similar as possible. (specially a good suggestion on an appropriate paragon path and the right feats and skill selection).

This character started as a rogue1-Sorcerer3 with a cat familiar, specialized on ranged combat (mainly with a bow) and exploration, (but still enjoying the ocasional flanking with daggers) by fifth level she took a level of fighter because shooting into melee was so common and couldn't wait another level, at sixth level picked a level of ranger in order to pick Favored enemy (Native Outsider), and at 7th picked a level of paladin because evil enemies started becoming too common, and both of those also brought contacts with a knight order and a ranger organization. (they also provided help to keep the party tiefling wizard under check) Then restarted focussing on levels of sorcerer and rogue and finally another level of ranger.

Just two quick disclaimers:

• I'm not looking forward to an optimized character, this character was meant to be suboptimal even by 3.5 standards (as witnessed by it's 80% xp penalty and low HP). However I'm looking for the right synergies to keep the overal feel.
  • I'm not set on class, but titles are important, and thus please refrain from suggesting not multicassing. A big deal has been done on this elf not being a wizard but a sorcerer and both a ranger and a paladin.

Spoiler
Show
Race: Elf

LV 14
Classes:
Rogue 3
Fighter 1
Ranger 2
Paladin 1
Sorcerer 7

Initial Scores

Str 8 (8)
Dex 16 (14)
Con 6 (8)
Int 14 (14)
Wis 13 (13)
Cha 15 (15)

Final Scores
Str 8
Dex 18
Con 6
Int 14
Wis 13
Cha 17

Feats
1st.- Point Blank Shot
3rd.- Weapon finesse
Fighter 1.- Precise Shot
6th.- Combat expertise
Ranger. Track
9th.- Improved feint
Ranger 2.- Rapid shot
12th.- Multishot

Spells known

cantrip.- Ghost Sound, Light, Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Flare, Message, Open/Close
1st.- Instant locksmith, Tenser's floating disk, Comprenhend Languages, Detect secret doors, Silent image
2nd.- Knock, Invisibility, Spider Climb
3rd.- Fly, Shrink Item

Skills

Bluff: +16 (+13/r +3/cha)
Disable Device: +10 (+8/r +2/int)
Hide: +17 (+13.5/r +4/dex)
Move Silently: +17 (+10/r +3/fam +4/dex)
Open Lock: +15 (+11.5/r +4/dex)
Perform: +13 (+10.5/r +3/cha)
Search: +12 (+8/r +2/int +2/racial)
Sleight of Hand: +10 (+6/r +4/dex)
Tumble:+10 (+6/r +4/dex)

thank you, and sorry for being picky, but this particular character is very quirky.