Quote Originally Posted by Madcrafter View Post
Ah, impostor! That's no Twilight! I'm guessing its either the clone part or the fact that the hair is falling strangely around the horn and shoulders, but nothing about it would tell me its TS without being told its a member of the six.

Seeing as ponies are visually defined by mane-style, colour, and cutie mark (in that order IMO), and the sketch lacks two, I don't find my reaction unusual. Would need straight bangs and ends to visually identify (or colour).
Yeah, unfortunately the show has fairly little in terms of defining facial features save eye design (and base template/gender), so any shot that's mostly a face done without color would have the identification trouble - compounded in this case by a somewhat confusing attempt at hair in motion. Also, physics limiting creative hairdo design. I can assure you, the actual specimen is quite recognizable, even sans cutie mark. (Seeing as the labs have yet to get even the basic telekinesis working properly, at least three of the main six special talents wouldn't apply anyway, so they're saving the trouble for later. They'll work on the system once they're sure they can actually pull the whole species trifecta off.) So it's less a design problem and more a quirk in my rendition technique that I'll have to work out. Thank you for the input.

I'd be happy to offer something constructive regarding your own sketch, but I am, as is evident, no expert on facial features. (which is why I don't actually work at the earthside labs) All I can think of as critique is "why the long face?". :P