1. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Please Help me Convert this character to 4e

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm not by any means new to 4e, but I'm far from knowing everything about it.

This character is meant to be converted at 14th level, that's why I was also asking about the right paragon path. I was also considering using bard as a basis, both because the ritual caster, unlimited multiclassing and musical flavor, but I'm still not sure on what multiclass feats to take and what Powers or if it is appropriate to power swap.

Also this character, being a sorcerer, knew no directly combat spells (no fireball, no ray of frost, or the like), all spells were for mobility and to aid thievery. In combat this character was a very mobile archer while giving the ocasional melee attack with a dager or rapier (usually mixing sneak attack and smite against a favored enemy), but also using the invisibility + sneak attack combo.

Oh, and despite having those armor proficiencies, this character wore no armor, relying onstead on bracers, rings and the old dex gloves to get the AC. Anything heavier would have messed up badly with the character's spells, rapid shot and skills.

The Traveler's Harlequin Paragon Path seems like a good one for the character's purposes though.
    Last edited by Kaiisaxo; 2012-10-18 at 02:26 PM.